Writing Job Descriptions @RRIS

Posted by on 03/10/2014

Everyone was excited about our first week of DL meetings.  The DL’s worked together in pairs to discuss what they thought were the most important aspects of a DL’s job also thinking about our school’s learner values and how they fitted in.  We then discussed it all together and came up with a list that everyone was happy to agree to.  This list will be typed up and the Job Agreement will be signed next week.

5 Responses to Writing Job Descriptions @RRIS

1. Bryony's Mum

Bryony is really enjoying being a digital leader and is making new friends in the process! Bryony especially likes her new lanyard (mini me?) – I thought it was called a lampard until very recently. After the footaballer, apparently. B’s Mum

My daddy made himself a lanyard and he was pretending to be a digital leader from our school and teasing me with it! Bryony

2. Emily

Well done Digital Leaders, it sounds like you’re really engaging with your new roles and working productively together as a team. I enjoyed seeing the photographs by Hannah and Miles and look forward to hearing more about your work!

3. RRISBlog

Thank you, I am so glad Maya is enjoying herself and will make an amazing Digital Leader.

4. Amy

Well done to all of the digital leaders. Maya is thoroughly enjoying it and learning so many new things. It’s great to see them all grown up wearing their lanyards.

5. Mr Bunting

It’s great to have so many responsible digital leaders, ready and raring to go!

I’ll be looking out for their good work around school…