Blue-Bots Arrive! @RRIS

Posted by on 22/02/2016

There was much excitement today as a big box arrived for the Digital Leaders! What could it be? A fantastic set of 6 Blue-Bots and charging dock from our very kind friends at TTS. They saw us on stage at The Bett Show in January using our Bee-Bots and thought they would send us some Blue-Bots to try. We couldn’t wait to get them out of their boxes and switched on! We loved the way they had a clear outside case so could see all the workings and the very cool lights. Next it’s connecting them up to our tabs – check back here soon to see what we think!Unboxing Blue-Bots @RRISUnboxing Blue-Bots @RRISUnboxing Blue-Bots @RRISUnboxing Blue-Bots @RRISBlue-Bots @RRIS

4 Responses to Blue-Bots Arrive! @RRIS

1. RRISBlog

Perhaps we could work together on something or have a Skype chat, which school are you from?

2. Mike barnes

I’m sure you will love experimenting with them. Our Year 2s made up their own large maps that they could travel along

3. Emma

“I had fun working with them. I like the fact that you can link them to the tablets to control them.”

What a lucky school to get these great resources – well done digital leaders!

4. Luca's Mum

Wow! This is so exciting, I love that they light up. Have fun testing them out 🙂