Board Game Outline @RRIS

Posted by on 27/01/2020

“Today we used Textease to draw the outline of our board game. It was easy because the programme let us draw the straight lines easily. We saved it and next time we will colour it in.”

8 Responses to Board Game Outline @RRIS

1. Keith

Great work. Well done to everyone.

2. Lesley

Brilliant teamwork DLs. This project is going to help year one and it looks like you’ve all had lots of good ideas putting the game together. Looking forward to the next phase. F’s gran

3. Wil

Excellent work, what a fantastic way to learn. I’m writing this on my work keyboard and I’m very envious of your colourful keyboards! Perhaps they could give you some inspiration for the colours of your board games. 🙂

4. Sally

Some great progress Digital Leaders! There must be lots to think about at each stage. Keep up the good work. I look forward to seeing the next update.

5. Neil

Great work Digital Leaders! The software looks really user friendly and is clearly fun and interactive. I am really looking forward to seeing what colours you decide to add to your designs! Well done everyone. (E’s Daddy)

6. Vee

I was very interested in the research you did about the tree octopus. I didn’t know there was such a thing!
    I wonder if it’s as intelligent as it’s cousin that lives in the sea

7. Tom (Finn's Dad)

Looks very interesting! I am looking forward to seeing the coloured in version.

8. Kelly

Looks like everyone is working hard well done dl G’s mum