Christmas Greetings @RRIS

Posted by on 01/12/2021

With all the text processing skills that they have learnt over the past weeks, the Digital Leaders typed out the inside messages for their Christmas cards. We also learnt how to centralise our text and push words underneath each other so they would fit in the cards. As an added extra we learnt how to copy our text so that our partner wouldn’t have to type the words out again, just change the colour or font if they wished. We printed them when we were finished.

“I didn’t know that you could push the words underneath each other, that was really easy and now they will all fit in my card OK, I thought I was going to have to make them small but now I don’t have to.”

“I really like this handwriting font, it’s really fancy and pretty.”

“I had never used the crtl button before, I didn’t know what it was for, it was so cool that you could copy the words again without having to type them – it was so quick.”

“I think we might have to help some people with the crtl button and the clicking and dragging, they might forget how to do that but it’s really easy to do.”