Here they are! @RRIS

Posted by on 25/09/2014

240 children packed our school hall waiting to find out who the new year 2 Digital Leaders were going to be…………and here they are (more pictures coming soon.)  There were lots of Hi5’s on the way to the front and everyone received their official lanyard and a congratulatory handshake from me.  Judging by the smiles on their faces, I think they were all happy.  Hannah was given her very first assignment of taking photographs of the whole event, well done and thank you.

Will it be you?

Will it be you?20120101_022400

4 Responses to Here they are! @RRIS

1. Lilly

Well done to all the digital leaders…Evie is very excited about it all…

2. Max's mum

Congratulations Digital Leaders! What a lovely warm response from the rest of the school. Max is very excited to be joining the team! Good shot Hannah, I hope you enjoyed your first assignment.

3. RRISBlog

I am so pleased to hear that Skye, I look forward to our Digital meetings too 🙂

4. Skye's Mummy

Well done to all those digital leaders and to Miss Stone. And to everyone who applied. I can’t wait to see the photos. I do know what one of those digital leaders looks like! Monday is now Skye’s favourite day of the week.