13 Responses to Our New Logo Designs @RRIS

1. RRISBlog

How fantastic that you saw our designs all the way in Australia, thank you for leaving a message for us 🙂

2. Emily and Margo

Wow, what an amazing collection of logos – it’s going to be tough for you all to decide on a winning design!
    Good luck everyone!
    Emily and Margo (from Norfolk, but currently travelling through New South Wales in Australia)

3. Craig

What creative designs, my favourite is number 13.

4. Kelly

All the logos look amazing so colourful and lots of detail. Well done digital leaders! My favourite is number 13. Kelly G’s mum.

5. Helen M

We like number 4 for the colour and design but any of them would make brilliant logos, what a creative bunch you all are!!

6. P’s mum

What amazing work already! So colourful. Really hard to pick but number 10 is my favourite. Look forward to seeing more updates soon.

7. Zak V

Super work on the logos. Number 4 is my favourite – that border is so colourful – but they are all brilliant. Keep up the good work digital leaders!

8. Paul

They are all great! I love that everyone has thought really carefully about what to draw. 9 & 15

9. Toni

Well done digital leaders. All your logos look fabulous! Look forward to seeing what you do next.

10. Ben

M was very complimentary of everyone’s logo – and I can see why! Good work, digital leaders! I like 1, 6 and 11. But they are all great!! I can’t wait to see which one(s) are selected.

11. Katie, B’s mum

They are all fantastic – well done for all the hard work in designing them. As a family we voted for number 1 as it is bright, clear and a very detailed drawing of children enjoying using computers.

12. GS

What amazing logos! So creative and bright! Number 10 and number 13 are my favourites. They are clear, so will reproduce well in small spaces.

13. Veevee

I like Number 8 because the children seem to be having fun helping each other!