Supporting Reception with Beebots @RRIS

Posted by on 05/02/2015

Some Reception children joined us this week to find out all about Beebots and how to program them. They worked on a one-to-one basis with a Digital leader and by the end of the session were ready to go back and show their own class.

“It was a double thumbs up session – I loved being able to teach other people, it was such good fun.” Ruby

“That was very hard work as they had not seen the Beebots before and were quite shy.” Miles

Beebots

Beebots

Beebots

Beebots

One Response to Supporting Reception with Beebots @RRIS

1. Caroline Keep

Hi RRIS

My name is Caroline and I am a Scientist, Educator, I also Co-foundered the Liverpool John Moore University Maker Program and we use Digital Technology all the time!!

I was really impressed with all your work on learning how to use Beebots, Textease, creating your own avatars and coding. All these things you’re learning about as digital leaders, will be really important in your future and are a great way to learn. So Really Well Done RRIS digital team !! When you make a post I will read and tweet it !

Keep up the good work!
    Caroline
    twitter @ka81
    Liverpool Girl Geek Blog