Making Sign-a-long Videos @RRIS

Posted by on 04/12/2014

Lots of staff and children at school are learning how to use Sign-a-long signing language and so the DI’s  thought it was a good idea to make some videos to help remind everyone of the signs.  We worked in pairs with one person performing the sign and the other person using an iPad to record it, then swapping over.  At the end of the session we looked at the recordings and worked out what looked good and how we could improve them when we have another go.  Everyone really enjoyed the experience and thought how useful the videos will be around school.Recording Sign-a-long Recording Sign-a-long

One Response to Making Sign-a-long Videos @RRIS

1. Skye's Mummy

Wow, I look forward to finding out about sign-a -long as I know nothing about it so these videos are an excellent idea. I did enjoy looking at all the designs of the posters too, and especially the one with Hacker or is it Dodge?! See you in school soon.